This utility was created for users who are looking for a simple and effective way to convert PowerPoint files to video formats. The application comes with an intuitive interface, lets you choose from a wide variety of video formats, and preserves the quality of the original files.
All you need to do is to import the PowerPoint files you wish to convert, select the preferred output format and destination folder, and the program will take care of the rest. A positive aspect is that the application uses minimum CPU resources while generating the video file.
Unfortunately, the utility comes with several disadvantages. For starters, it watermarks the resulted files if you selected an output format other than AVI. The only way to get rid of this annoying issue is to upgrade the application to its Platinum or Pro version. The acquiring prices are reasonable for both program variants and definitely worth buying them if you plan to use the apps often.
Other disadvantages include the lack of an option to select which slides to extract from the input files and convert them to the preferred video format and the fact the the program require Microsoft PowerPoint to be installed on your PC in order to operate.
It's worth installing RZ PowerPoint Converter on your computer if none of the aforementioned bad aspects mean much to you. Otherwise, I'd suggest you to try the other app variants from the same developer.
- Preserves the quality of the original files.
- Supports various output formats.
- Provides you with multiple output configurations
- Requires Microsoft PowerPoint to be installed on your PC in order to work.
- You need to pay to avoid adding watermarks to videos with extensions other than AVI.
- Unable to select which slides to extract from the loaded PPTX file for conversion